Tuesday 5 March 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hearts of the World, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1918 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Tadahiko Hayashi: Japanese photographer (d. 1990).
- Milt Schmidt: Canadian ice hockey player, coach and manager.
- Red Storey: Canadian football player referee and sportscaster (d. 2006).
- James Tobin: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002).
- Halsey S Colchester: British SAS / spy (MI6) / priest.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here - Irving Kaufman
- Calling Me Home to You - Oscar Seagle
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Scherzo - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Thomas Chalmers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?