Friday 5 March 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Leontine Tg Kelly and Delbert L Latta (Representative-Republican-Ohio.
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1920 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Leontine Tg Kelly: 1st black female Bishop (Methodist).
- Delbert L Latta (Representative-Republican-Ohio: 1959-).
- Jose Aboulker: Jewish Communist (d. 2009).
- José Aboulker: French military personnel, a member of the anti-Nazi resistance who co-founded a resistance network in Algiers in World War II and emerged as one of the main leaders of the resistance movement in North Africa.
- Henri Delporte: French prehistorian.
- Jacques Paillard: French neurophysiologist.
- Arthur Rottiers: Belgium Writer
- Virginia Christine: Actress (Mrs Olson), dies at 76
- Leontine Kelly: American bishop (d. 2012)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?