Friday 5 March 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1920 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Arthur Rottiers: Belgium Writer.
- Jacques Paillard: French neurophysiologist.
- Virginia Christine: Actress (Mrs Olson), dies at 76.
- Leontine Kelly: American bishop (d. 2012).
- Leontine Tg Kelly: 1st black female Bishop (Methodist).
- Henri Delporte: French prehistorian.
- José Aboulker: French military personnel, a member of the anti-Nazi resistance who co-founded a resistance network in Algiers in World War II and emerged as one of the main leaders of the resistance movement in North Africa. After the war he became a neurosurgeon and emerged as a political figure in France. He died on 17 November 2009.
- Delbert L Latta (Representative-Republican-Ohio: 1959-).
- Jose Aboulker: Jewish Communist (d. 2009)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?