Saturday 5 March 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1921 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Robert Martel: French political activist, a supporter of French Algeria nicknamed "le Chouan de la Mitidja," Catholic, anti-revolutionary and founder of l'Union Française Nord-Africaine (UFNA) [French North African Union].
- Elmer Valo: American baseball player and coach (d. 1998).
- Berkley Bedell (Representative-Democrat-Iowa: 1975-).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?