Saturday 5 March 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Berkley Bedell (Representative-Democrat-Iowa and Robert Martel.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1921 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Berkley Bedell (Representative-Democrat-Iowa: 1975-).
- Robert Martel: French political activist, a supporter of French Algeria nicknamed "le Chouan de la Mitidja," Catholic, anti-revolutionary and founder of l'Union Française Nord-Africaine (UFNA) [French North African Union].
- Elmer Valo: American baseball player and coach (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?