Monday 5 March 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Mad Love, directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1923 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Juan Rivero: Puerto Rican biologist who founded the Dr. Juan A. Rivero Zoo at the University of Puerto Rico's Mayagüez Campus.
- Jacques Peuchmaurd: France Writer.
- Jean Gouguenheim: Menton EXecutives.
- Roger Bordier: French author, journalist, poet, novelist, playwright, TV and radio writer.
- Laurence Tisch: American businessman co-founded the Loews Corporation (d. 2003).
- Andrea Aureli: Italian actor
- Francois Renaud: French homicide victim. Born in Vietnam, he completed his school in France and became the examining magistrate of Lyon. He was murdered on 7/03/1975, Lyon, France.
- 1st old age pension plans in US established by Montana and Nevada
- Montana and Nevada become first states to enact old age pension laws.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Journey's End - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Lovin' Sam (Sheik of Alabam') - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Murray
- Carry Me Back to My Carolina Home - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?