Thursday 5 March 1936
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1936 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Claude Mantoulan: France sport Champion.
- Canaan Banana: Zimbabwean minister and politician 1st President of Zimbabwe (d. 2003).
- Dean Stockwell: American child actor, the son of stage actors who later became adult actor of film and TV.
- Dean Stockwell in Hollywood: California, USA; actor (Quantum Leap, Blue Velvet).
- Dale Douglass in Wewoka: Oklahoma, USA; PGA golfer (1970 Phoenix Open).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?