Tuesday 5 March 1957
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredible Shrinking Man, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Blue Camellia by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1957 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Mark E Smith: English singer (The Fall).
- Tim Holden: American politician (Representative-Democrat-Pennsylvania).
- Mark E: Smith; English rock vocalist (Fall - "Fall in a Hole").
- Stefano Davanzati: Italian film actor.
- Mark Smith: English singer-songwriter (The Fall and Von Südenfed).
- Ray Suarez: American journalist and author
- Sgt Bilko satirizes Elvis Presley (Elvis Pelvin)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?