Sunday 5 May 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Unfaithful, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors or Ashen Empires.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 5 May 2002 ?
- Martyrs Neophytos, Gaius and Gaianus
- Euthymios the Wonderworker
- Barlaam of Serpukhov
- Martin and Heraclius of Illyria
- Eulogios the Confessor
- New Martyr Ephraim of Nea Makri
- Albania: Martyrs' Day.
- Great Martyr Irene
- Roly Poly of Georgia.
- Saint Aventinus (d. 1189)
- Ethiopia: Liberation Day (1941).
- International Midwives Day.
- Adrian of Monzensk
- South Korea: Children's Day.
- Guyana: Indian Immigration Day (1838).
- Council of Europe: Europe Day.
- International No Pants Day.
- Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea and Taiwan (2006): Buddha's Birthday.
- Japan: Tango no Sekku (Boy's Day) or Kodomo no hi (Children's Day).
- Mexico and (informally) the United States: Cinco de Mayo (1862).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 May
- Internazionale awkwardly hands over the Serie A Scudetto to their bitter rivals Juventus after losing away to SS Lazio, 4–2.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?