Monday 5 May 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marielle Caldwell .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Get Busy by Sean Paul.
In UK Make Luv by Room 5 featuring Oliver Cheatham was in the top 5 hits.
The Matrix Reloaded, directed by The Wachowski Brothers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Holes by Louis Sachar was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Adventures of Fatman or Dakar 2: The World's Ultimate Rally.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 5 May 2003 ?
- Martyrs Neophytos, Gaius and Gaianus
- Euthymios the Wonderworker
- Barlaam of Serpukhov
- Martin and Heraclius of Illyria
- Eulogios the Confessor
- New Martyr Ephraim of Nea Makri
- Albania: Martyrs' Day.
- Great Martyr Irene
- Roly Poly of Georgia.
- Saint Aventinus (d. 1189)
- Ethiopia: Liberation Day (1941).
- International Midwives Day.
- Adrian of Monzensk
- South Korea: Children's Day.
- Guyana: Indian Immigration Day (1838).
- Council of Europe: Europe Day.
- International No Pants Day.
- Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea and Taiwan (2006): Buddha's Birthday.
- Japan: Tango no Sekku (Boy's Day) or Kodomo no hi (Children's Day).
- Mexico and (informally) the United States: Cinco de Mayo (1862).
- Boeing unveils a drawing of a proposed ''airplane of the future'' and launches a public contest to name the aircraft.
- Professional social networking site LinkedIn launches.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?