Sunday 5 November 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1916 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 November
- Emperor Wilhelm II and French Jozef I establishes kingdom of Poland
- Second Chamber accept initial impetus to general males / female suffrage
- The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of November 5th of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- The Everett Massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Joe Turner Blues - Prince's Orchestra
- By the Sad Luana Shore - Marguerite Farrell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?