Sunday 5 November 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luis Aponte Martinez and Serge Lancen.
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1922 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Luis Aponte Martinez: Archbishop of San Juan in Puerto Rico.
- Serge Lancen: French pianist and composer who died on 10 July 2005.
- Violet Barclay: American illustrator (d. 2010).
- Cecil Underwood: American educator and politician 25th and 32nd Governor of West Virginia (d. 2008).
- Demonstration for a Dutch University in Ghent
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Buddy - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?