Friday 5 November 1943
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1943 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- John Brandi: American poet and artist.
- Friedman Erhardt: German-American chef and author (d. 2007).
- Percy Hobson: Australian high jumper.
- Friedman Paul Erhardt (Chef Tell): German-born American TV chef (d. 2007).
- Sam Shepard: American writer, a dramatist involved in the off-Broadway revolution who won the Pulitzer Prize in 1979.
- Pablo Gomez: Rocker
- Reima Kampman: Finnish psychiatrist, physician and scholar who studied reincarnation. Kampman was married with three kids. He committed suicide in 1993.
- Louis Schelfhout: Dutch Painter / graphic artist, dies at 62.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1943 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, What A Beautiful Morning - Bing Crosby & Trudy Erwin
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?