Saturday 5 November 1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men.
In UK Saturday Night by Whigfield was in the top 5 hits.
Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, directed by Neil Jordan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Insomnia by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1994!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1994 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- McHenry Boatwright: Signer, dies at 66.
- George Foreman KOs Michael Moorer in 10 for heavyweight boxing title
- Space probe Ulyssus completes 1st passage behind the Sun
- Tony Rominger bicycles world record time (55,291 km)
- Yak-40 accident in north of Peru, 8 killed
- A letter by former U.S. President Ronald Reagan is released that announces he has Alzheimer's disease.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 5 November 1994 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?