Tuesday 5 November 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
8 Mile, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Violets Are Blue by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching 3-South.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dhaka Racing or Dominions: Priests, Prophets and Pretenders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 2002!
Which were the important events of 5 November 2002 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 November
- Billy Guy: Attasca, Texas -- Rock baritone (Coasters-Young Blood).
- In U.S. elections, the Republican Party maintains control of the House of Representatives and regains control of the United States Senate.
- Embattled U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissioner Harvey Pitt tenders his resignation.
- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dissolves the Knesset and calls for elections early the next year.
- UK Conservative Party leader Iain Duncan Smith made what was widely considered to be a disastrous speech where he demanded that his party ampquotunite or dieampquot observers believe that this marks the start of a new leadership struggle within the Conservative Party.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?