Monday 5 November 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Champagne, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations or Crazy Machines 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 5 November 2007 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 November
- China's first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong drops over 1,500 points, or 5%, three days after a previous sizable decline. The Hang Seng registers its largest daily loss since September 2001. (Bloomberg)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- The Netherlands suspends aid to Pakistan following the imposition of emergency rule.
- Several demonstrating lawyers protesting outside the Sindh High Court are arrested.
- President of the United States George W. Bush calls on the President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf to end the state of emergency and restore civilian rule. (BBC)
- A fire at a retirement home in a village near Tula, Russia, kills at least 23 people. (BBC)
- Google and the Open Handset Alliance announce the Android operating system, a joint effort in handheld computing. (CNN)
- The number of people in southern Mexico displaced by the 2007 Tabasco flood nears a million (BBC)
- Kimi Raikkonen wins the Formula One World Championship.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?