Monday 5 October 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1903 ?
- Ermanno Roveri: Italy Actor.
- M King Hubbert: American geophysicist (d. 1989).
- M Hubbert: American geophysicist and academic (d. 1989).
- Jimmy Ritz: US comic (Ritz Brothers-Blazing Stewardesses).
- Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 5 October 1903 and get them!