Friday 5 October 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Gay Divorcee, directed by Mark Sandrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1934!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1934 ?
- Angelo Buono: American homicide who, as the owner of an auto upholstery shop and a prostitute ring in Glendale, became notorious as the Hillside Strangler.
- Kenneth D Taylor: Canadian ambassador to Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis.
- Kenneth Taylor: Canadian businessman and diplomat.
- Jean Vigo: French film director, a creative genius known as film's Rimbaud.
- Miners rebel in Asturias, Spain (see Asturian miners' strike of 1934).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?