Monday 5 October 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Libeled Lady, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1936!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1936 ?
- Philippe Rondot: French retired general, formerly an important personality of the French intelligence.
- Václav Havel: Czech nationalist, playwright and president, a thorn in the side of the Communist Party and the Czech government for 20 years through his political protest.
- Adrian Smith: Farmington sports Champions.
- Annerose Schmidt: East German pianist.
- Vaclav Havel: Writer / President Czechoslovakia (1989-92).
- The Jarrow March sets off for London.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?