Sunday 5 October 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Flowers of St. Francis, directed by Roberto Rossellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1952!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1952 ?
- Clive Barker: British artist and writer, the prolific author of short stories, plays, novels and screenplays, and a painter and illustrator.
- Harold Faltermeyer: German keyboard player composer and producer.
- Imran Khan: Pakistani cricketer and politician.
- Duncan Regehr: Canadian figure skater and actor.
- Gigi Sabani: Italian television host and singer (d. 2007).
- Joe Jagersberger: Austrian racing driver (Born 1884).
- 19th Congress of Communist Party meets in Moscow
- 6th NHL All-Star Game: 1st Team ties 2nd Team 1-1 at Detroit
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?