Sunday 5 October 1975
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Fame by David Bowie.
In UK Sailing by Rod Stewart was in the top 5 hits.
Lisztomania, directed by Ken Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1975!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1975 ?
- Bobo Baldé: French-Guinean footballer.
- Carson Ellis: American painter and illustrator.
- Parminder Nagra: English actress.
- Monica actress: director and screenwriter.
- Scott actor: producer and screenwriter.
- Bobo Balde: Guinean footballer
- Scott E: Weinger in New York City; actor (Steve Taylor - The Family Man).
- Scott Weinger: American actor
- Kate Winslet: English actress and singer. She is the recipient of an Academy Award, an Emmy Award, three Golden Globe Award and a Grammy Award. She is the youngest person to acquire six Academy Award nominations, and is one of the few actresses to win three of the four major American entertainment awards (EGOT). In addition, she has won awards from the Screen Actors Guild, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association among others, and an Honorary César Award in 2012
- Lady Constance Malleson: British actor and writer (Born 1895).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?