Thursday 5 September 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jesús Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1907 ?
- Manlio Bacigalupo: Italian soccer player who was on the Italian championship team of 1927-28.
- Sunnyland Albert Luandrew Slim: Blues pianist.
- Praxille Gydé: French boxer, a flyweight pro between 1927 and 1936, and 1932 European Boxing Union champion.
- Henri Storck: Belgian author, filmmaker and documentarist.
- Praxille Gyde: France sport Champion.
- Sunnyland Slim: American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1995)
- Layne Britton: American makeup artist and actor (d. 1993)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?