Saturday 5 September 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1908 ?
- Josue de Castro: Brazilian writer, physician, geographer and activist against hunger (d. 1973).
- Gloria Holden: British actress (d. 1991).
- Estuardo Nunez Hague: Writer, literary critic, historian and Peruvian university professor.
- Edoardo Amaldi: Italian scientist, a physicist who conducted research and wrote on atomic, molecular and nuclear physics.
- Joaquin Maria Nin-Culmell: Berlin, Germany -- Cuban / Spanish composer.
- Josué de Castro: Brazilian physician geographer and activist (d. 1973)
- Joaquín Nin-Culmell: German-American pianist and composer (d. 2004)
- Dodger Nap Rucker no-hits Boston Braves, 6-0
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?