Sunday 5 September 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugène Guibaud and Archie Jackson.
Sherlock Holmes V, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1909!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1909 ?
- Eugène Guibaud: French general, the director general of The Service de Documentation Extérieure et de Contre-Espionnage (English: External Documentation and Counter-Espionage Service, SDECE), France's external intelligence agency.
- Archie Jackson: Australian cricketer who played eight Test matches as a specialist batsman between 1929 and 1931.
- Eug?ne Guibaud: Savigny Military man.
- Hans Carste: German pianist and conductor (d. 1971).
- Bernard Delfont: Rus / British impresario (Thorn EMI), dies at 84.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?