Sunday 5 September 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Fante-Anne, directed by Rasmus Breistein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1920 ?
- Peter Fricker: English-American composer and educator (d. 1990).
- Jean Lartéguy: French writer, journalist, and war correspondent.
- René Bonety: French politician, a representive of the French Democratic Confederation of Labor (CFDT), France's largest labor union.
- Fons Rademakers: Dutch film director, producer and actor, directing stage before entering films.
- Vince Shupe: American pro athlete he played baseball for one season in 1945 with the Boston Braves.
- Pierre Rigaud: Mont?limar Military man
- Margaretha D Ferguson-Wigerink: Dutch author (Anna & her Father)
- Peter Racine Fricker: British composer
- Robert Harron: Actor (Intolerance), accidental shot to death at 27.
- Iron monument unveiled at Stone churches, Flanders
- Presidential elections begin in Mexico.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?