Sunday 5 September 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaretha D Ferguson-Wigerink and Peter Racine Fricker.
Fante-Anne, directed by Rasmus Breistein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1920 ?
- Margaretha D Ferguson-Wigerink: Dutch author (Anna & her Father).
- Peter Racine Fricker: British composer.
- René Bonety: French politician, a representive of the French Democratic Confederation of Labor (CFDT), France's largest labor union.
- Jean Lartéguy: French writer, journalist, and war correspondent.
- Fons Rademakers: Dutch film director, producer and actor, directing stage before entering films.
- Vince Shupe: American pro athlete he played baseball for one season in 1945 with the Boston Braves. He died April 5, 1962 in Canton, OH..
- Pierre Rigaud: Mont?limar Military man
- Peter Fricker: English-American composer and educator (d. 1990)
- Robert Harron: Actor (Intolerance), accidental shot to death at 27.
- Iron monument unveiled at Stone churches, Flanders
- Presidential elections begin in Mexico.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 September 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?