Sunday 5 September 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Fante-Anne, directed by Rasmus Breistein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1920 ?
- Peter Fricker: English-American composer and educator (d. 1990).
- Jean Lartéguy: French writer, journalist, and war correspondent.
- René Bonety: French politician, a representive of the French Democratic Confederation of Labor (CFDT), France's largest labor union.
- Fons Rademakers: Dutch film director, producer and actor, directing stage before entering films.
- Vince Shupe: American pro athlete he played baseball for one season in 1945 with the Boston Braves.
- Pierre Rigaud: Mont?limar Military man
- Margaretha D Ferguson-Wigerink: Dutch author (Anna & her Father)
- Peter Racine Fricker: British composer
- Robert Harron: Actor (Intolerance), accidental shot to death at 27.
- Iron monument unveiled at Stone churches, Flanders
- Presidential elections begin in Mexico.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 5 September 1920 and get them!