Sunday 5 September 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Janice Hagerty and Richard Austin.
In UK Three Coins In The Fountain by Frank Sinatra was in the top 5 hits.
Brigadoon, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Mary Anne by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It's a Great Life.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1954!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1954 ?
- Janice Hagerty: American office manager at Edgewater Technology in Wakefield, MA.
- Richard Austin: Jamaican footballer and cricketer (d. 2015).
- Frederick Kempe: American author, journalist, and executive.
- Eugen Schiffer: German politician Vice-Chancellor of Germany (d. 1954).
- Dutch Super Constellation crashes at Shannon, 28 die
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1954 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?