Wednesday 5 September 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
The Bad Seed, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1956 ?
- Roine Stolt: Swedish singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (The Flower Kings Kaipa Transatlantic and The Tangent).
- Pier Pelicci: Italian physician and scientist.
- Sandra Guiboard at US Air Force Base: German Federal Republic; actress (Donna - One Life to Live).
- Marcello Cesena: Italian actor, director, screenwriter, producer and television and cinema writer.
- 20 die in a train crash in Springer, New Mexico, USA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?