Sunday 5 September 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Help! by The Beatles.
In UK (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
That Funny Feeling, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1965!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1965 ?
- Chris Morris: English satirist.
- Cesar Rincon: Colombian matador.
- David Brabham: Australian race car driver.
- Chris Gore: American actor producer screenwriter and critic co-founded Film Threat.
- Tōru Nakamura: Japanese actor.
- César Rincón: Colombian bullfighter
- Nick Talbot: English geneticist and academic
- Barbara Lufthansa Herzog: Born during Lufthansa Frankfurt-NY flight
- Christopher Nolan: Ireland -- Handicapped writer (Under Eye of Clock)
- Tony Martin: NFL wide receiver (SD Chargers)
- Thomas Johnston: Scottish-born politician (Born 1882).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Help!
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- The Beach Boys - California Girls
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Four Tops - It's The Same Old Song
- Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag Part 1
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- Mel Carter - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?