Sunday 5 September 1971
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey by Paul & Linda McCartney.
In UK Hey Girl Don't Bother Me by The Tams was in the top 5 hits.
The Man Who Haunted Himself, directed by Basil Dearden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1971.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1971!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1971 ?
- Adam Hollioake: Australian cricketer and mixed martial artist.
- Carlester Crumpler: NFL tight end (Seattle Seahawks).
- Kim Maher: Saigon, Vietnam -- US softball infielder (1996 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Astros pitcher J R Richard debut, strikes out 15 Giants in a 5-3 win
- New York Mets' Don Hahn hits first inside the park homer in game against Philadelphia Phillies.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul & Linda McCartney - Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey
- Bee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
- The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
- Aretha Franklin - Spanish Harlem
- Donny Osmond - Go Away Little Girl
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads
- Five Man Electrical Band - Signs
- Three Dog Night - Liar
- Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?