Sunday 5 September 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Can't Help Falling In Love by UB40.
In UK Mr Vain by Culture Beat was in the top 5 hits.
True Romance, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Without Remorse by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1993!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1993 ?
Famous Birthdays:05 September
- Fool Moon closes at Richard Rodgers Theater NYC after 207 performances
- Will Rogers Follies closes at Palace Theater NYC after 983 performances
- F Murray Abraham released from hospital after car accident
- Largest US Tennis Open 2 sessions (total) daily gate (43,502)
- Noureddine Morceli runs world record mile (3:44, 39)
- Robocop Richard Eden (36) weds actress Shannon Hile (30)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- UB40 - Can't Help Falling In Love
- Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
- Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is
- Jodeci - Lately
- Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
- Janet Jackson - If
- SWV - Right Here (Human Nature)
- Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
- The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- Tony! Toni! Tone! - If I Had No Loot
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?