Sunday 6 April 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 6 April 1902 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Sr. Wrangler Mr. R.P. Paranjpe
Which were the important events of 6 April 1902 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
See other famous people born on 06 April
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Subscribe to our Newsletter
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Why buy our paperbacks? Standard Font size of 10 for all books High Quality Paper Fulfilled by Amazon Expedited shipping 30 Days Money Back Guarantee BEWARE of Low-quality sellers Don't buy cheap paperbacks just to save a few dollars.
This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process.
Since I play no mean part in the events of this chronicle, a few words concerning my own history previous to the opening of the story I am about to tell you will surely not be amiss, and they may ...
The Mississippi Bubble revolves around the story of John Law and the famous "Mississippi Bubble", an economic crisis of speculative investment in the French colony of Louisiana.
Tell the world why 6 April 1902 is such a special date for you!