Saturday 6 April 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1907 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Giorgio Costantini: Italian actor and screenwriter, who appeared in a series of films made during World War II, followed by adventure films.
- Johannes Zelle: Eccentric Frisian Reverend, a mobile sermon tiger that travelled from church to church with a racing bike.
- Andre Richaud: France Writer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Just Can't Make My Eyes Behave - Ada Jones
- I've Such a Funny Feeling When I Look at You - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?