Sunday 6 April 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1913 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Shannon Boyd-Bailey McCune: American geographer (d. 1993).
- Adriano Buzzati-Traverso: Italian author, geneticist and international official.
- Ernst Diesen: Norwegian revue and film actor and theatre manager.
- Jean Teitgen: Rennes Journalist.
- Shannon McCune: American geographer and academic (d. 1993).
- Jose Marraco y Ferrer composer: dies on 78th birthday.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Lost You - Henry Burr
- Rigoletto - Deh! Non Parlare Al Misero (Recall Not the Past) - Enrico Caruso
- Gems from Lady of the Slipper - Victor Light Opera Co.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?