Wednesday 6 April 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Moore and Franta Belsky.
Dream Street, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1921 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Lord Moore: of Wolvercote.
- Franta Belsky: British sculptor.
- Andrew Welsh: Imbrie composer.
- Cacilda Becker: Brazilian actress, one of the biggest stars in Brazil.
- Jose Monero: Puerto Rican musician and band leader.
- Wilbur Thompson: American shot putter (d. 2013)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?