Saturday 6 April 1991
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Coming Out Of The Dark by Gloria Estefan.
In UK Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash was in the top 5 hits.
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1991!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1991 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Former child actor Adam Rich arrested for breaking into a pharmacy
- NY-NJ Knights 1st home game (Giant Stadium) lose to Frankfurt 27-17
- Subhana, becomes 1st Australian woman to become a Zen teacher
- Argentine soccer star Diego Maradona suspended for 15 months by Italian League for testing positive for cocaine use.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?