Monday 6 April 1998
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo.
In UK My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
City of Angels, directed by Brad Silberling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Here on Earth by Alice Hoffman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1998!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1998 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Rena Lovelis: Bassist.
- Spencer List: Movie Actor.
- Peyton List: TV Actress.
- Taylor Latimer: YouTube Star.
- Pakistan tests medium-range missiles capable of reaching India.
- Travelers Group announces an agreement to undertake the $76 billion merger between Travelers and Citicorp, and the merger is completed on October 8, of that year, forming Citibank.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?