Wednesday 6 April 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK (Is This The Way To) Amarillo by Tony Christie featuring Peter Kay was in the top 5 hits.
Mughal-E-Azam, directed by K. Asif, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Purpose-Driven Life by Rick Warren was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 2005!
Which were the important events of 6 April 2005 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Aidan Solomon: American child of large and controversial family, one of 14 children all born via in-vitro fertilization.
- Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani becomes Iraqi president; Shiite Arab Ibrahim al-Jaafari is named premier the next day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?