Thursday 6 August 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to This Used To Be My Playground by Madonna.
In UK Ain't No Doubt by Jimmy Nail was in the top 5 hits.
Unforgiven, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 6 August 1992 ?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- St. Pastor
- Bolivia - Independence Day
- United Arab Emirates - H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan's Accession Day
- Japan - Toro Nagashi (Hiroshima) - Floating lantern ceremony to honor those killed by the U.S. atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
- St. Xystus/Sixtus
Famous Birthdays:06 August
- Leszek B?azynski: Polish boxer (Born 1949).
- President Bush urges the United Nations to approve a military intervention in Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- George Michael - Too Funky
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?