Thursday 6 August 2015
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Ant-Man, directed by Peyton Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rundfunk.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Angry Birds Fight! or Grow Home.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2015.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 August 2015!
Which were the important events of 6 August 2015 ?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- St. Pastor
- Bolivia - Independence Day
- United Arab Emirates - H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan's Accession Day
- Japan - Toro Nagashi (Hiroshima) - Floating lantern ceremony to honor those killed by the U.S. atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
- St. Xystus/Sixtus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 August
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 2015?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?