Thursday 6 December 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1900 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Auguste Darraidou: France sport Champion.
- Eugénie Dauzat: French supercentenarian.
- Agnes Moorehead: American actress best known for her work in the 1960s American TV comedy series "Bewitched" in which she played the mother She established herself as an actress much earlier than that, having performed in vaudeville, radio and stage, making her first movie in 1941.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love You Just the Same - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 December 1900 and get them!