Friday 6 December 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Call of the Bush, directed by Charles Woods, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1912!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1912 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Henry Belmont: Besan?on EXecutives.
- Eleanor Holm: American champion swimmer at the L.A.
- Jean Gosset: French philosopher and infantryman in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- China votes for universal human rights.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?