Friday 6 December 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Broken Wings by Mr. Mister.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
Clue, directed by Jonathan Lynn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1985!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1985 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Dulce Maria: Mexican actress and singer.
- Kerry Wheeler: American noted family, the son of actress Pamela Bellwood and her photographer husband Nik Wheeler.
- Rudra Pratap Singh: Indian cricketer.
- Shannon Bobbitt: American basketball player.
- Aristeidis Grigoriadis: Greek swimmer.
- Dulce María: Mexican singer-songwriter dancer and actress (RBD and Jeans)
- Rudra Singh: Indian cricketer
- United Kingdom joins US Strategic Defence Initiative project.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 December 1985 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?