Thursday 6 December 2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Audrey McGraw .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
A Beautiful Mind, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Skipping Christmas by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Black Books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Sail II or Deadly Dozen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 2001!
Which were the important events of 6 December 2001 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Audrey McGraw: American child of noted parents, country singers Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
- Sir Peter Blake: New Zealand sailor and environmentalist (Born 1948).
- The Canadian province of Newfoundland is renamed Newfoundland and Labrador.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?