Monday 6 February 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1905 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- W?adys?aw Gomu?ka: Polish leader (d. 1982).
- Wladislaw Gomulka: premier of Poland.
- Wladyslaw Gomulka: Polish communist leader.
- Irmgard Keun: German author noteworthy both for her portrayals of life in the Weimar Republic as well as the early years of the Nazi Germany era.
- Władysław Gomułka: Polish politician (d. 1982).
- Jan Werich: czech actor, playwright and writer (Born 1905)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- St. Louis Rag - Vess Ossman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?