Thursday 6 February 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Dorrington and Amintore Fanfani.
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1908 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Thomas Dorrington: Tomlinson national Park Warden.
- Amintore Fanfani: Italian politician, a Member of Parliament since the beginning of the Italian Republic, Christian Democratic Party.
- Edward Lansdale: General / model (Quiet American, Ugly American).
- Michael Maltese: American actor screenwriter and composer (d. 1981).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 February 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under Any Old Flag at All - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?