Tuesday 6 February 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Gold and Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1917 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Arthur Gold: Toronto, Ontario -- Pianist.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: Hungarian-born actress.
- Liberato Firmino: Sifonia composer.
- Leroy Alldredge: American scientist, a geophysicist and Acting Director of the Institute of Earth Sciences in Boulder, Colorado in 1966.
- Zsa Gabor: Movie Actress.
- Louis-Philippe de Grandpré: Canadian lawyer and jurist (d. 2008)
- Edouard A Drumont French anti-semite journalist: dies at age 72.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?