Tuesday 6 February 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1917 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Zsa Gabor: Movie Actress.
- Arthur Gold: Toronto, Ontario -- Pianist.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: Hungarian-born actress.
- Liberato Firmino: Sifonia composer.
- Leroy Alldredge: American scientist, a geophysicist and Acting Director of the Institute of Earth Sciences in Boulder, Colorado in 1966.
- Louis-Philippe de Grandpré: Canadian lawyer and jurist (d. 2008)
- Edouard A Drumont French anti-semite journalist: dies at age 72.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1917?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 February 1917 and get them!