Wednesday 6 February 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1918 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Lothar-Gunther Buchheim: German author (d. 2007).
- Lothar-Günther Buchheim: German author and painter (d. 2007).
- Gustav Klimt Austrian painter/cartoonist: dies at age 55.
- Britain grants women (30 and over) the vote.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Livery Stable Blues - W.C. Handy's Orchestra
- Mighty Lak' a Rose - Geraldine Farrar
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?