Friday 6 February 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1920 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Roger Rocher: French sports executive, the owner of the St Étienne soccer team.
- William Jovanovich: American entrepreneur, chairman of Harcourt Brace Jovanovich Inc, a publishing-industry giant.
- James H Scheuer (Representative-Democrat-New York: 1965-73, 1975-).
- Saarland administrated by League of Nations.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me - Al Jolson
- You'd be Surprised - Irving Kaufman
- Invitation to the Waltz - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 February 1920 and get them!