Tuesday 6 February 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Le Roux and Gyula Lorant.
The Blue Lagoon, directed by W. Bowden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1923 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Maurice Le Roux: Composer.
- Gyula Lorant: Hungarian football player and manager (d. 1981).
- Gyula Lóránt: Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 1981).
- Edward E Barnard: US astronomer (5th moon Jupiter), dies at age 65.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 February 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Romany Love - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate - Virginians
- You Can Have Him, I Don't Want Him - Van & Schenck
- Carolina in the Morning - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?