Tuesday 6 February 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Blue Lagoon, directed by W. Bowden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1923 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Gyula Lorant: Hungarian football player and manager (d. 1981).
- Maurice Le Roux: Composer.
- Gyula Lóránt: Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 1981).
- Edward E Barnard: US astronomer (5th moon Jupiter), dies at age 65.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate - Virginians
- You Can Have Him, I Don't Want Him - Van & Schenck
- Carolina in the Morning - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Romany Love - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 February 1923 and get them!