Saturday 6 February 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Krier and Jean-Bernard Raimond.
Torrent, directed by Ricardo Cortez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1926 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Jacques Krier: French director and screenwriter who died on 25 August 2008 in Digne-les-Bains.
- Jean-Bernard Raimond: French conservative politician who served as Foreign Minister in the government of Jacques Chirac from 1986 to 1988, as French ambassador to a number of states from the 1970s to the 1990s, and as a deputy in the French National Assembly from 1993 to 2002.
- Walker Edmiston: American actor and puppeteer (d. 2007).
- St. Louis Browns acquire catcher Wally Schang from New York Yankees
- NFL rules college students ineligible until graduate college classes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Original Charleston - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Bam, Bam, Bamy Shore - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?