Saturday 6 February 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Torrent, directed by Ricardo Cortez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1926 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Jacques Krier: French director and screenwriter who died on 25 August 2008 in Digne-les-Bains.
- Jean-Bernard Raimond: French conservative politician who served as Foreign Minister in the government of Jacques Chirac from 1986 to 1988, as French ambassador to a number of states from the 1970s to the 1990s, and as a deputy in the French National Assembly from 1993 to 2002.
- Walker Edmiston: American actor and puppeteer (d. 2007).
- St. Louis Browns acquire catcher Wally Schang from New York Yankees
- NFL rules college students ineligible until graduate college classes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Original Charleston - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Bam, Bam, Bamy Shore - Ted Lewis & His Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?