Thursday 6 February 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gigi Perreau in Los Angeles and Richard Cohen.
The Strawberry Blonde, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1941 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Gigi Perreau in Los Angeles: California, USA; actress (Journey to Center of Time).
- Richard Cohen: American columnist for the Washington Post from 1976.
- Gigi Perreau: American actress with a first film role at the age of two, "Madame Curie.
- Spencer Silver: American chemist.
- Stephen Albert: American pianist and composer (d. 1992).
- Maximilien Luce: French painter, dies at 82.
- Auke Adema win 6th official Dutch 11 Cities Skating Race (9:19).
- Battle of Beda Fomm: Italian 10th army is destroyed.
- British troops conquer Bengazi, Libya.
- WWII ampndash Fall of Benghazi to the Western Desert Force. Lieutenant-General Erwin Rommel is appointed commander of Afrika Korps.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 February 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?