Tuesday 6 February 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1945 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- George Mudie: Scottish engineer and politician.
- Bob Marley: Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim.
- 8th Air Force bombs Magdeburg / Chemnitz
- Russian Red Army crosses the river Oder.
- US 8th Air Force bombs Magdeburg/Chemnitz.
- French writer Robert Brasillach is executed for collaboration with the Germans.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 February 1945 and get them!